About the Balloons
- The price on the website does not include crystal balloons. If needed, please purchase additional HKD$100. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service on whatsapp. The customer shall be solely responsible for the wrong interpretation and purchase of the product diagram on the website.
- What is a crystal balloon? A crystal balloon is a large transparent balloon in the picture. After our numerous tests, balloons will not explode for no reason. Thus, please check whether it is intact when signing for the package. If the balloons have burst after receiving, we can repair them once for free. Please bear the freight fee or come to the shop in person to repair.
Colour and Condition of Flowers
- Most of our flowers come from Ecuador or Netherland.
- About Hydrangeas: Hydrangea is a special kind of flower. Its condition can deteriorate (become soft and turn yellow) easily if one does not take care of it properly. Environmental impacts and wrong treatments such as lack of water, too much sun exposure, and incorrect stem pruning (hinder flowers from absorbing water) are considered as the customer’s improper maintenance. Under such circumstances, Just Bloom will not accept and take responsibility. Also, the colour principle of hydrangea is mainly affected by the relationship between soil acidity, alkalinity and aluminum (Al); the form of aluminum depends on the pH of the soil. So, although they belong to one breed, in the same colour, and from the same batch, hydrangeas will look differently in terms of appearance and colour. Sometimes mixed colours also appear. For example, during winter, light blue and light pink hydrangeas may contain certain degrees of green; light blue hydrangeas may have traces of light purple, while light purple may have been slightly blue or pink. Due to the magic of nature, we cannot control the colour and shade of every hydrangea, but of course there will not be huge differences, such as purple turning into blue, pink turning into red, or white turning into green.
- Any light-colour flowers, such as white, pale pink, and pale purple, get defects more easily. You might see them having some green or light yellow on the edges, which is a normal phenomenon. Such a situation happens more often on light-pink coloured flowers. Therefore, we suggest perfectionists be aware of this situation, and try to avoid buying this colour type. Just Bloom will not accept any return due to the above reasons.
Changing Delivery Information or the Greeting Card Content
- Delivery information: please contact us at least 2 working days prior to the delivery time for any changes.
- Greeting card content: once you place an order, the card will be printed immediately and cannot be changed after printing. So if you have to change, you will need to purchase a new card. Please make sure the content of the card is complete and correct before placing an order.
When placing an order, we consider that you have read the above terms and conditions and agree to accept the risk. In the event of any dispute, JUST BLOOM reserves the right of final decision.
If you want to use our same-day delivery service, you can order instant bouquet, instant rose flower box and instant fresh hydrangea flower box online. As for other permanent online styles (preserved flowers and other flower designs), you can directly inquire our customer service via Whatsapp at +85295561140, to see whether we supply the style you want on the same day. Please note that the stock of flowers is different and unstable from day to day. If the flowers are out of stock that day, we may not be able to provide you with the exact style, and will replace it with other flowers.
Pick-up in store (Shing On Building, 139 Queen's Road East Wan Chai, Hong Kong)
Pick-up time: Monday to Friday (10:00am-8:00pm), Saturday and Sunday (10:00am-6:00pm).
Customers can select their pick-up date and time at order checkout. There is no pick-up service in the MTR station or at the door, please come into our store to receive and verify your goods.
Disteicts and Fees
- Hong Kong Island ($80)
Kennedy Town, Sai Ying Pun, Sheung Wan, Central District, Admiralty, Mid-Levels, The Peak, Wan Chai, Causeway Bay, Happy Valley, Tai Hang, Jardine's Lookout, Tin Hau, Braemar Hill, North Point, Quarry Bay, Sai Wan Ho, Shau Kei Wan, Chai Wan, Siu Sai Wan, Pokfulam, Aberdeen, Ap Lei Chau, Wong Chuk Hang, Repulse Bay, Stanley, Shek O.
- Kowloon ($100)
Tsim Sha Tsui, Yau Ma Tei, Jordan, West Kowloon, Mong Kok, Tai Kok Tsu, Mobil, Lai Chi Kok, Cheung Sha Wan, Sham Shui Po, Shek Kip Mei, Yau Yat Chuen, Hung Hom, To Kwa Wan, Ma Tau Wai, Kau Lung Shing, Ho Man Tin, Kowloon Tong, San Po Kong, Wong Tai Sin, Lok Fu, Diamond Hill, Tsz Wan Shan, Ngau Chi Wan, Ping Shek, Kowloon Bay, Ngau Tau Kok, Kwun Tong, Sau Mau Ping, Lam Tin, Yau Tong, Lei Yue Mun, Beacon Hill.
- New Territories ($200)
Tai Wai, Sha Tin, Fo Tan, Ma Liu Shui, Wu Kai Sha, Ma On Shan, Tseung Kwan O, Hang Hau, Tiu Keng Leng, Tsuen Wan, Kwai Chung, Clear Water Bay, Sai Kung, Tsing Yi, Lei Muk Shue, Sham Tseng, Sunny Bay, Tuen Mun, Hung Shui Kiu, Tin Shui Wai, Yuen Long, San Tin, Lok Ma Chau, Kam Tin, Pat Heung, Fanling, Luen Wo Hui, Sheung Shui, Shek Wu Hui, Sha Tau Kok, Tai Po, Tai Mei Tuk.
- Remote Areas and Outlying Islands ($400)
Discovery Bay, Ma Wan, Cheung Chau, Lamma Island, Peng Chau, Mui Wo, Disneyland, Hong Kong International Airport and Tung Chung.
Free shipping will be provided if you spend more than HKD$3000 (except for remote areas and outlying islands)
Delivery At Appointed time
Any deliveries within the appointed time (e.g. 1:00pm or 3:00pm-6:00pm) will have a surcharge of HK$150.00. Please specify the delivery time * on “Notes for the Order".
If the extra $150.00 fee is paid, we will send someone to deliver your order specifically, which will 99% be guaranteed to arrive within the specified time. If not, we will refund your $150 appointed time fee.
For more details, please check our Delivery term & policy